Information Technology Specialist
204 Hickory Oak Hollow
Cumming, GA 30040
770-744-2084 Email Gary at GaryHelm.Net
Near Me: Cumming Georgia, Forsyth County GA, Dawsonville GA, Gainesville GA, Dahlonega GA, Lake Lanier, Free Home GA, Ball Ground GA, Johns Creek GA, Milton GA
Computer Services and Computer Repair
Voted BEST of FORSYTH County Georgia six years
Located near the new Cumming City Center, Gary provides computer and technical support services in Cumming, Georgia and surrounding areas.
I provide service three convenient ways to get your computer worked on:
- 1. In shop at my location
- 2. Remote, over the Internet
- 3. On site at your location
I provide installation, preventive maintenance, and break fix services
- PC Computer Repair and Laptop Repair
- Network and Internet Support
- Virus, Malware and Hijacker Removal
- Registry editing
- Disabling of unnecessary services
- Computer, Software and Driver Installations
- Cleaning up improper installed and uninstalled software
- Laptop Screen or Keyboard Replacement
- ....... and more.
My Specialty is Troubleshooting computer and network problems
I provide support for
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Microsoft Office
- Other Commercial (COTS) "off-the-shelf" Software
- Open Source Software: LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Inkscape, GIMP...
Twelve Most Frequent TYPES OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS in 2023
- After a Microsoft Update the computer will not work.
- Outlook will not work, or you cannot get your email.
- The computer will not turn on.
- The computer is so slow, or freezes up.
- You bought a new computer and want everything moved from the old computer to the new computer.
- The computer will not connect to the Internet, or the Internet is so slow.
- The computer will not connect to the printer, or the printer is not working.
- A program will not work or there is a problem installing (uninstalling) software.
- Someone called and said there is a problem with your computer, and you let them work on it.
- The computer goes to "strange places" on the Internet, or gets pop-up ads.
- The computer is making strange noises.
- You got a new Modem/Router, now the Internet does not work.