Computer Services and Computer Repair
Located near the new Cumming City Center, Gary provides computer and technical support services in Cumming, Georgia and surrounding areas.
I provide service three convenient ways to get your computer worked on:
- 1. Remote, over the Internet
- 2. In shop at my location
- 3. On site at your location
Twelve Most Frequent TYPES OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS in 2022
- After a Microsoft Update the computer will not work.
- You got a new Modem/Router (or changed Internet provider) and now the Internet does not work.
- The computer will not turn on.
- You bought a new computer and want everything moved from the old computer to the new computer.
- Outlook will not work, or you cannot get your email.
- The computer will not connect to the printer, or the printer is not working.
- The computer will not connect to the Internet, or the Internet is so slow.
- Someone called and said there is a problem with your computer, and you let them work on it.
- A program will not work or there is a problem installing (uninstalling) software.
- The computer is so slow, or freezes up.
- The computer goes to "strange places" on the Internet, or gets pop-up ads.
- The computer is making strange noises.
My Specialty is Troubleshooting computer and network problems
I provide support fo
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Microsoft Office
- Other Commercial (COTS) "off-the-shelf" Software
- Open Source Software: LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Inkscape, GIMP...
I provide installation, preventive maintenance, and break fix services
- PC Computer Repair and Laptop Repair
- Network and Internet Support
- Virus, Malware and Hijacker Removal
- Registry editing
- Disabling of unnecessary services
- Computer, Software and Driver Installations
- Cleaning up improper installed and uninstalled software
- Laptop Screen or Keyboard Replacement
- ....... and more.