Gary provides on-site, online remote, and in-shop computer and technical support services for small businesses, home office and residential users.
With 20 years experience Gary provides a wide range of services including:
My Specialty is Troubleshooting computer and network problems
I provide support for
All brands of PC Computers
Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP
Linux distros such as Ubuntu
Other Commercial (COTS) "off-the-shelf" Software
Open Source Software: LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Inkscape, GIMP...
I provide installation, preventive maintenance and break fix services
PC Computer Repair and Laptop Repair
Network and Internet Support
Virus, Malware and Hijacker Removal
Disabling of unnecessary services
Computer, Software and Driver Installations
Cleaning up improper installed and uninstalled software
Laptop Screen or Keyboard Replacement
....... and more.
Twelve most Frequent TYPES OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS in 2019
1. computer won't turn on, or the hard drive has crashed and there are important files that need recovered.
2. bought a new computer and want everything moved from the old computer to the new computer
3. computer goes to "strange places" on the Internet, or is constantly getting pop-up ads
4. computer won't get on the internet, keeps disconnecting, or the internet connection is so slow.
5. can't get email.
6. computer won't work after Microsoft Update.
7. computer is slow, freezes up, crashes, shuts down, keeps restarting for no apparent reason.
8. files are missing, or you accidentally deleted something you shouldn't have
9. computer won't connect to the printer, or other hardware
10. computer is making strange noises
11. Someone called and said (or a popup says) there is a problem with your computer.
12. A program won't work or there is a problem installing (uninstalling) software
I provide service three convenient ways to get your computer worked on:
1. On site at your location,
2. In shop at my location, and
3. Over the Internet by secure remote online service.
On-site and In-shop Computer Repair.
Forsyth County, Cumming, Midway, Johns Creek, Chestatte, Silver City
Fulton County, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton
Gwinnett County, Sugar Hill, Buford, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Duluth;
Cherokee County, Canton, Woodstock, Free Home, Ball Ground
Hall County, Gainesville, Flowery Branch
Dawson County, Dawsonville
and other locations in Atlanta metro, north Georgia by appointment.
Online Remote Computer Repair
If you can get on the internet you are in service area.
No need to wait
Remote computer repair is rapid, convenient, and secure.
Remote service is simple:
contact me for your secure session code,
connect using the link for remote support on this website and
confirm you want me to have access to your computer.