Information Technology Outfitters
On-site computer repair service areas include
- Forsyth County, Cumming, Midway, Johns Creek, Chestatte, Silver City
- Fulton County, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton
- Gwinnett County, Sugar Hill, Buford, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Duluth;
- Cherokee County, Canton, Woodstock, Free Home, Ball Ground
- Hall County, Gainesville, Flowery Branch
- Dawson County, Dawsonville
- and other locations in Atlanta metro, north Georgia by appointment.
Online remote computer repair services
If you can get on the internet you are in my remote computer repair service area.
No need to wait
My remote computer repair services are rapid, convenient, and secure. Remote service is simple: you contact me for your secure session code, connect using the link for remote support on this website and confirm you want me to have access to your computer.
My Specialty is Troubleshooting computer and network problems
I provide installations, preventive maintenance as well as break fix services, including:
- PC Computer Repair and Laptop Repair
- Network and Internet Support
- Virus, Malware and Hijacker Removal
- Registry editing
- Disabling of unnecessary services
- Computer, Software and Driver Installations
- Cleaning up improper installed and uninstalled software
- Laptop Screen or Keyboard Replacement
- ....... and more.
And I provide support for
- All brands of PC Computers
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP
- Linux distros such as Ubuntu
- Microsoft Office
- Other Commercial (COTS) "off-the-shelf" Software
- Open Source Software: Open Office, Inkscape, GIMP...
Eleven Frequent TYPES OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS
- 1. Someone called and said, or a popup said your computer has a problem (that is always a scam).
- 2. Your computer is so slow, freezes, crashes, shuts down, keeps restarting for no apparent reason.
- 3. Your computer won't get on the internet, keeps disconnecting, or the internet connection is so slow.
- 4. Your computer goes to "strange places" on the Internet, or is constantly getting pop-up ads
- 5. You can't get your email.
- 6. The computer won't turn on, or the hard drive has crashed and there are important files that need recovered.
- 7. Some of your files are missing, or you accidentally deleted something you shouldn't have
- 8. The computer won't connect to the printer, or other hardware
- 9. A program won't work or there is a problem installing (uninstalling) software
- 10. You need files (programs) moved from your old computer to the new computer
- 11. Your computer is making strange noises
With over twenty years of computer repair and network administration experience I know there are many reasons for these eleven problems. Sometimes the cause is minor, and sometimes the problem is more complex.
A brief evaluation may be able to answer that question and put your mind at ease.
1. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium
2. Tech for Less - Discount Computers
3. Smart Home Internet of Things
4. Mac of All Trades - Discount Apple Products
5. PC Mover - Move Files and Programs to New Computer
6. Carbonite Cloud Backup
7. Corel WordPerfect Office Standard
8. Corel WordPerfect Office Professional
9. Microsoft Surface
11. MalwareBytes anti Ransomware
13. Norton Wifi Security
15. Avast Anti-Virus
16. Avast Secure Line
17. Acronis Backup
18. Western Digital Cloud Mirror
19. Western Digital Blue
20. Western Digital My Passport
21. Western Digital Spring Special
22. Corel Draw
23. Corel PaintShop Pro
24. Microsoft Office 365
25. Constant Contact
27. All Battery
28. SmartHome - Home Security & Internet of Things
29. Carbonite (Personal) Cloud Backup
Make Payment for